12-SMD Car Dome Door Automotive LED Light A332

Brand New Ultra Bright 12-SMD Car Dome Door Automotive LED Light

It is a new product that use 12-SMD LED light. I like this light, it is very bright!

- Perfect LED Lights for car (i.e. Dome, rear trunk, door, interior, etc)
- Good quality LED
- This Light comes with sticker self-adhesive on the back, just peel and stick. Can be remove later if required.
- Easy application to almost any clean flat surface & definitely wonderful add on for your ride.

-Adapter 1x T10-Wedge, 1x T10X31mm

-Suitable for DC 12V power supply.

- This LED Colour: White,
Size: 45mm x 25mm

Comments

  1. Hey, I’m reporting that LEDInsider.com did a fine job getting me outfitted with LED bulbs to replace the energy wasters I had before. I’ll be a repeat customer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. led lighting suppliers- delhi/india based led lights suppliers and provide quality many kinds of led lights products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment